Friday 31 August 2012

Riding Elevators...



Every once in a while iTunes reintroduces me to a song I’d all but forgotten about. A song that puts words to emotions, expresses fears and feelings that I’m too scared to voice or even admit to feeling on my own. In a way it is like iTunes get’s inside my head and made sense of me, then explains me to myself.  

I have some big decisions to make in the next few weeks. Decisions that personally I’d rather not make Janet Fitch once said “I know it feels like you have all these options and when you make a decision, you lose a world of possibilities. But the reality is, until you make a decision, you have nothing at all.”

Today’s iTunes was Riding Elevators by the Danish artist Mads Langer.





“Waiting to put my feet on the ground,

I'm tired of going up and down
But sometimes it feels safer, waiting...
Never here or there,
On the ground or in the air
People come and go 
But I'm still riding elevators”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Scattered Words
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com